2013年5月2日星期四

An In-Depth Look Tesla Supercharger 2

And here's the trick: Over the course of a year, Tesla says they will return more electricity to the grid than the cars being charged there take from the grid. It's an argument of sorts against the glaring reality that in many states, local electrical generation can actually result in an EV being dirtier, CO2-wise, than a high-mileage gas car. Musk wants you to think of your future cross-country drives in a Model S as solar powered in an indirect sort of way, so who cares about Kentucky's coal-fired power plants? (By the way, California's comparatively clean electricity doesn't need this defense.)Moreover, charging will be permanently free to Model S owners with the 85 kW-hr battery, and Supercharging capability can be purchased for the 60 kW-hr version. As Musk said, as long as you bring enough sandwiches and drinks, you could drive across the country without gas money in your wallet. Tell me, is this not Jobsian showmanship? The stations will have an expandable number of stalls depending on demand, but if it's one with, say, four stalls, two cars can be charged at full speed, while two others arriving later initially get lower priority (slower charging) until the first two reach a partial charge, and then all the charging rates are renegotiated. I doubt we'll see this as a problem for quite some time, though.No, it's still not as quick as hitting a gas station. But relaxing for 30 minutes in a Starbucks sure beats pulling a screaming generator behind your Model S.

1 条评论:

  1. I was worried when I was about to purchase my house with my bad credit score. I was declined a loan from my bank and couldn't get it. I explained to a friend, he then introduced me to the greatest man of all time ( Mr Benjamin Lee) . I explained my problem to him by sending a text to his mail and he helped me get everything solved in the space of 3 working days. He granted me a loan of 3,000,000.00 Euros to pay for my house in which I also used to expand my business as well. May God bless him! you can apply for a quick loan from Mr Benjamin Lee who is working with a group of investors..He’s the wizard everyone is talking about all over the internet..Contact him via Mail on    247officedept@gmail.com.

    回复删除